Paper or Presentation file Submission Deadline: May 31, 2013
Thank you for your abstract submission.
All authors whose abstracts are accepted should submit the paper between March 16 and May 31, 2013.
If you experience any difficulties or have questions regarding your presentation or keeping to the deadlines,
please email email@example.com.
1. The deadline for paper submission is May 31, 2013.
2. Paper should be submitted online by the ID you've submitted the abstract.
3. Paper should be submitted in English using the paper template which can be downloaded from the web site.
4. The presenter should make pre-registration for the conference by May 15, 2013.
5. Authors may further edit and modify submitted paper until the submission deadline.
It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
6. The paper should be submitted by PDF file.
7. No proofreading will be carried out, and no correction will be possible after the submission deadline.
- All presenters should complete their own registration by May 15, 2013.
- If the presenting author of accepted abstract does not register by the presenter registration deadline,
the paper will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
If you want to withdraw an a paper, please notify the OFW8 secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.