Book "11th OpenFOAM® Workshop"
(Chapter Submission Deadline - October 1st, 2016)
All the OFW11 authors are invited to submit chapter proposals for the book entitled 11th OpenFOAM® Workshop, which will be edited by J. Miguel Nóbrega and Hrvoje Jasak and published by Springer International Publishing AG.
The final book will comprise circa 50 Chapters (full papers) selected in a peer-review process.
The relevant dates of the publication process are the following:
Chapter submission deadline: October 1st, 2016;
Notification of acceptance: December 1st, 2016
Chapter revision deadline: January 15th, 2017;
Final book delivered to Springer: January 31st, 2017.
- Type of Book - Contributed Volume
- Typical chapter length: 10 pages (each printed page equals about 400 words)
- Manuscript guidelines
- Key Style Points
- Full manuscript guidelines (the relevant information is in Section 4.2)
- LaTeX macro packages
- Preparation tool for Microsoft Word
- Use the Basic Style for the Reference List
To submit a OFW11 book chapter use the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ofw11